The web site utilise “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, if you choose to block them some aspects of the site may not work for you. Non necessary cookies are only set when you have given your explicit consent to their use. Such cookies included those set by our statistics package Google Analytics.
What kinds of cookies are used on the site?
(By clicking All cookies you accept the following)
01. Necessary Cookies = Cookies for specific features of the site, basically for its good functioning (For example, Google map or communication security.) Pressing Functional alone allows for good cookie functionality.
02. Analytics Cookies = Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics (how many unique visitors we have and often get to the site) *
03. Marketing Cookies = Other third-party cookies (youtube, vimeo, facebook, twitter etc.) can create and store their own anonymous cookies to control the operation of their applications (level of level, video quality, etc.).
04. cookies recording preferences = Cookies are stored on your computer by websites you visit and contain information such as website preferences or connection statuses.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on *
If you want to opt-out, download and install the add-on for your web browser. The Google Analytics opt-out add-on is designed to be compatible with Chrome, Internet Explorer 11, Safari, Firefox and Opera. In order to function, the opt-out add-on must be able to load and execute properly on your browser. For Internet Explorer, 3rd-party cookies must be enabled. Learn more about about the opt-out and how to properly install the browser add-on
You can block cookies by group select Functional only or All Cookies. In addition to this most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
1. in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
2. in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
3. in Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
4. in Safari you can block cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Block cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website (log on, access content, use search functions).